Social Discovery Insights is delighted to share the details of the 9 speakers confirmed so far for its upcoming conference in New York City. Taking place on the 21st of March 2024, the event will bring together leaders from the online friend-finding industry.
As part of its mission to connect and support the friend-finding industry, Social Discovery Insights will be organising a conference in New York City on the day after the Global Dating Insights conference.
Here are the key details of the 8 speakers who are confirmed to be speaking at the Social Discovery Conference on the 21st of March in New York City:
- Jason Katz, CEO, Paltalk Inc: Paltalk Inc operates a portfolio of social applications including Paltalk, Camfrog, Tinychat, and more. Across its platforms, billions of multimedia messages have been sent to nearly 500 million users.
- Jennifer Lewis, CEO and Co-Founder, Lex: Lex is a community & social platform for the LGBTQ+ community, recently raising over $5 million in investment. Since its launch, the platform has shifted to incorporate more platonic opportunities for connection.
- Selin Sonmez, CEO & Co-Founder, OneRoof: OneRoof is revolutionising how to be a neighbour. After raising millions in funding, OneRoof communities can be found within 10,000 buildings.
- Jakob Lundström, CEO & Co-Founder, Djungo: Djungo is a platform that looks to address the loneliness epidemic facing society, in particular Gen Z. Harnessing the power of AI, Djungo has launched in Sweden after raising millions in investment.
- Ulrika Lilja & Claudia Gård, Co-Founders, gofrendly: Looking to create social connections between women, gofrendly has lead to over 10 million messages sent and over 4,000 coffee meetups. The platform recently expanded its operation to London.
- Andy Cairns, Co-Founder, RAVL: Revolutionising the business travel experience, RAVL turns a lonely business trip into a thriving social experience. Launched in early 2023, the platform has recently added exciting new features to the platform.
- Philip Butler, Founder, Radiate: Revolving around live music and events, Radiate fosters social connections through shared experiences. The platform recently released a major update, enhancing its mapping, AI features, and social tools.
- Herbert Joseph, Founder, Senpai: Senpai is a dating app for anime fans, looking to serve the growing anime industry in the U.S. Looking ahead, the platform is looking to adopt a number of social features.
- Dr Hannah Shimko, Chief Executive, Online Dating Association: The ODA is the global voice of the online dating industry, a unifying force committed to setting industry standards and speaking out with one powerful voice.
Early Bird tickets are available now until the 21st of February 2024.
We are happy to announce that a combined ticket is available for both the GDI and the Social Discovery conferences, taking place on the 20th and 21st of March 2024.
Tickets for ‘Social Discovery Brands’ are reserved only for individuals who work within social discovery-related companies, including friend finding platforms, social networks, and investors in the industry.
Tickets for ‘Other’ are open to all other companies, including tech vendors, software developers, and other experts.