Social Discovery Insights is constantly on the lookout for new players, disruptive business models, and innovative technologies, in the social discovery market.
- Bermuda Video Chat – Find New Friends. Anytime. Anywhere: With over 15 million matches so far, Bermuda is bringing together users from around the world for friend-finding. The platform translates different languages in real time, allowing for global friend-finding without restrictions.
- BuddyMe – Here to meet your socialising needs: BuddyMe partners with cafes, bars, and other social venues, to facilitate in-person friendships, connecting users with like-minded individuals in their local area.
- Capture by amo – The camera you create. Made just for friends: Keeping up with friends on traditional social apps can feel complicated, with updates from your crew buried beneath brands and influencers. This new platform believes that sharing your life with your friends should be simple and fun.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- GameTree – Find a gaming friend who matches your style: Recently raising $1.7 million, this platform is designed to help you find friends who share your gaming passions. Whether you’re a battle-hardened pro or a laid-back player, GameTree is your gateway to a vibrant community of like-minded gamers.
- Soul – A ‘soul’cial metaverse for younger generations: Freed from the constraints of time, space and distance, people can find their true selves by completing a 30-second “soul appraisal” and express themselves freely in the community.
- Soli – Sisterhood on demand: The app that puts an entire sisterhood of women in your pocket, so you can navigate life knowing someone always has your back.