Social Discovery Insights is constantly on the lookout for new players, disruptive business models, and innovative technologies, in the social discovery market.
- GameTree – Find a gaming friend who matches your style: Recently raising $1.7 million, this platform is designed to help you find friends who share your gaming passions. Whether you’re a battle-hardened pro or a laid-back player, GameTree is your gateway to a vibrant community of like-minded gamers.
- Soul – A ‘soul’cial metaverse for younger generations: Freed from the constraints of time, space and distance, people can find their true selves by completing a 30-second “soul appraisal” and express themselves freely in the community.
- Soli – Sisterhood on demand: The app that puts an entire sisterhood of women in your pocket, so you can navigate life knowing someone always has your back.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Lalaland – Your memory box: From the creators of Scratchbac, Lalaland is now in its Beta stage. This platform is a space for users to record memories with their real friends and get to know themselves better. Create collective memories together with loved ones by contributing your different perspectives.
- LMK – Make new friends: A social app to make new friends in a variety of ways! Users can instantly chat to people with similar interests, join Audio Rooms, send gifts, and more!
- goolf – It’s golf played with people like you: The platform helps you find your ideal golfing partners, meaning you can enjoy it more and play your best game! Discover your golfing personality, then let the app match you with other golfer profiles just like yours.