Social Discovery Insights is constantly on the lookout for new players, disruptive business models, and innovative technologies, in the social discovery market.
- Lalaland – Your memory box: From the creators of Scratchbac, Lalaland is now in its Beta stage. This platform is a space for users to record memories with their real friends and get to know themselves better. Create collective memories together with loved ones by contributing your different perspectives.
- LMK – Make new friends: A social app to make new friends in a variety of ways! Users can instantly chat to people with similar interests, join Audio Rooms, send gifts, and more!
- goolf – It’s golf played with people like you: The platform helps you find your ideal golfing partners, meaning you can enjoy it more and play your best game! Discover your golfing personality, then let the app match you with other golfer profiles just like yours.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Atleto – Connecting everyday athletes: ATLETO is a free social sports app with one simple purpose = connecting everyday athletes. Get the best match between you and other athletes in your area.
- Bloom – Meet Partners & Friends: Bloom Community is the go-to app for queer, sex+, growth-oriented, and alternative people to find their people.
- Wink – Make new friends: Tired of wasting time on mismatched connections? Ditch those conversations that go nowhere, and start meeting people who want the same type of relationship as you!