The first ever Social Discovery Conference is only one month away – Friday 15th September in London.
The day after our ever popular GDI Conference, we will be hosting the inaugural version of our Social Discovery Conference. To say we are excited is an understatement.
The event will bring together leaders from the online friend-finding and social discovery industry for insights-sharing and discussion.
Hosted at The Dilly (Picadilly), speaker sessions will run all day, with free lunch and refreshments provided throughout.
Social Discovery is a very exciting and expanding industry, and we are delighted to be able to bring some of the leading names and thought-leaders in the space along to share their unique perspectives.
If you’d like to get involved as a Speaker or Sponsor, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dennie Smith, Founder, Geek Meet Club
- Darren Newman, Founder & CEO, Socially
- Andy Cairns, Co-Founder, RAVL
- Ulrika Lilja & Claudia Gård, Co-Founders, gofrendly
- Felix Baur, Co-Founder, Unlikeany
- Jakob Lundström, Co-Founder and CEO, Djungo
- Amar Amarsanaa, Co-Founder and CEO, Zaya
- Dr Hannah Shimko, Chief Executive, Online Dating Association